Friday, April 9, 2010

Lil B Time!!! DONT KILL ME OK? I JUST WANTED TO POST ...

O.k so this guy Lil B is the funniest rapper of all time I promise you. Everyone says he is the worse rapper of all time. I beg to differ. He actually comes with it when he wants and his beats are always hot to me. I dont know about him worshiping the devil...but Im not with that shit. But he recently signed with Soulja Boy and he is going HAM ON WORLD STAR...if you have missed him or anything I have posted some of his latest work..he has got like 40 videos on worldstar in the last two weeks. but these are the main ones I kinda liked...Im kinda ashamed to say I like it...You gotta watch all his videos to understand why everyone thinks he is the worse. He freestyles and doesn't write much and I respect that because your favorite rapper believe me cant freestyle for shit...I promise you.





HAVE A GOOD WEEKEND!!

No comments:

Videos Of The Week :

Juicy J- Bandz Make Her Dance


Nas Bye Bye Baby

NaS | "Bye Baby" (Visualized by Aristotle) from By Any Means T.V. on Vimeo.




Mac Miller - Clarity (Official Music Video)


Juicy J – This B*tch By My Side (Video)

BEST VIDEO LAST YEAR !!! LIL B MASHUP...

Mashup Of The YEAR!!!!: Lil B - Pretty Boy