Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Jean Paul Gaultier X La Perla !!!


Jean-Paul Gaultier has produced a high-end lingerie collection for the Italian label La Perla which will be sold from November. Other than the creator’s beloved lacy corsets, the collection will include underwear “which streams the body’s curves”, extra high-waisted pants and bustiers emphasizing the neck. It also offers bras and bodices reflecting the cone-shaped chests of Gaultier’s suits created for Madonna in 1990. The black and powder pink prevail, next to certain coral and duck-egg blue pieces. Gaultier said in a press release: “In my latest prêt-à-porter collection I revisited the conical bras and corsets worn as outerwear.” “Lingerie is part of my core beliefs and my heritage. It has been nearly 30 years since I created my first corset dress”. “This collaboration was a natural and logical step, especially since La Perla is the pearl of lingerie, with the best savoir-faire.”

No comments:

Videos Of The Week :

Juicy J- Bandz Make Her Dance


Nas Bye Bye Baby

NaS | "Bye Baby" (Visualized by Aristotle) from By Any Means T.V. on Vimeo.




Mac Miller - Clarity (Official Music Video)


Juicy J – This B*tch By My Side (Video)

BEST VIDEO LAST YEAR !!! LIL B MASHUP...

Mashup Of The YEAR!!!!: Lil B - Pretty Boy