Friday, February 20, 2009

Terry Kennedy The "Supra King" Himself!!!

We Show lots of Supras on here I know...Im getting tired of them frankly but I still respect. Thats the thing with clothes and etc...even if you still dont wear your self you still must respect it...I always thought TK was the man way before any of this stuff ever came to light. (Back when he was Terry from Compton on Bam's Show on MTV) But anyway they are talking about some bullshi* a** Swag ball all over the internet (Mainly World StAR hIP hOp). I say forget the ball and just stunt everyday!!!!

No comments:

Videos Of The Week :

Juicy J- Bandz Make Her Dance


Nas Bye Bye Baby

NaS | "Bye Baby" (Visualized by Aristotle) from By Any Means T.V. on Vimeo.




Mac Miller - Clarity (Official Music Video)


Juicy J – This B*tch By My Side (Video)

BEST VIDEO LAST YEAR !!! LIL B MASHUP...

Mashup Of The YEAR!!!!: Lil B - Pretty Boy