Thursday, June 4, 2009

Supreme x Budweiser Colab..

I would like a couple of pieces just to mix with the rest of my closet...see stuff becomes wack when people overdue stuff like this...the way I dress just might mix up some Ultime Glory SB's, Supreme/Budweiser Bucket (Ima sucker for a Bucket), Prps on my ass, LV Clip...Damier Belt, and up for grabs Bandanna hanging....see you gotta mix and pick the right items together...this could work. The quality of these items are very very good so it makes it look more crisp then your typical over the ocunter budweiser products...I really cant explain my aura but I think you get a little bit of an idea...(Side Note-Chrome Hearts Frames on My Face)..Lmao Name Brand Whore? I think not..I just put my sh*t together well...






Via HighSnob

No comments:

Videos Of The Week :

Juicy J- Bandz Make Her Dance


Nas Bye Bye Baby

NaS | "Bye Baby" (Visualized by Aristotle) from By Any Means T.V. on Vimeo.




Mac Miller - Clarity (Official Music Video)


Juicy J – This B*tch By My Side (Video)

BEST VIDEO LAST YEAR !!! LIL B MASHUP...

Mashup Of The YEAR!!!!: Lil B - Pretty Boy