Thursday, September 24, 2009

Infinitie Hope By Quinn Greg...250,000 SWAROVSKI CRYSTALS!!!




Infinite Hope by Quinn Gregory, made from 250,000 Swarovski crystals.
"'Infinite Hope' is a sculpture I made primarily of wood, foam and crystals. Through research, I learned that Jesus was 5'3' tall (which made him actually a tall Jewish man at that time). I used cooper tubing to make his 5'3'' skeleton and then built from there. After sealing the sculpture, I utilized a metallic paint to give Jesus a metal look (thus avoiding the weight of a metal sculpture- while achieving the look I desired). The actual sculpting portion of this work took 4 1/2 months to complete. I then spent the past 10 months encrusting Jesus with almost 250,000 Swarovski crystals. "

No comments:

Videos Of The Week :

Juicy J- Bandz Make Her Dance


Nas Bye Bye Baby

NaS | "Bye Baby" (Visualized by Aristotle) from By Any Means T.V. on Vimeo.




Mac Miller - Clarity (Official Music Video)


Juicy J – This B*tch By My Side (Video)

BEST VIDEO LAST YEAR !!! LIL B MASHUP...

Mashup Of The YEAR!!!!: Lil B - Pretty Boy