Saturday, March 27, 2010

Scarface Set To Drop First Mixtape..THE REAL KING OF THE SOUTH!!!



After 11 solo albums, Face Mob announced that he’s geared to release his first mixtape, Dope Man Music this spring.

“I always wanted to drop a mixtape on my own. So I just said, ‘Let’s drop an independent mixtape.’ I feel that I should be as an adult and musician and pioneer — that’s what they call me. I feel that I need to move on to another stage with the way I deliver my music to the public. I got a lot of shit and I’m using about 3 percent of what I know about music. I’m not using it all. I’m music. I can play that shit long enough for a real musician to catch it and feel me, where I’m going, and we make magic like that.“

MTV

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cant wait

Videos Of The Week :

Juicy J- Bandz Make Her Dance


Nas Bye Bye Baby

NaS | "Bye Baby" (Visualized by Aristotle) from By Any Means T.V. on Vimeo.




Mac Miller - Clarity (Official Music Video)


Juicy J – This B*tch By My Side (Video)

BEST VIDEO LAST YEAR !!! LIL B MASHUP...

Mashup Of The YEAR!!!!: Lil B - Pretty Boy