Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Chimi Shoe Lust Wednesdays!!!!!

I think today I feel like gettin my issue off with different pumps...this is around that time of year where I go swine sandwich on my shoe game...I absoulutely am infactuated with shoes...I love them, cant have enough..I have sooooo many shoes its ridiculous...Many of which I have yet to even crack open the box, and Im talkin years ladies..but like a true fashionista, I purchase things that are not of a trend, but a statement... And like every woman, YOU CAN NEVER HAVE TOO MANY SHOES!!!! My bf is sooo mad b/c I take up the majority of the closet space...So today I will be blogging mainly new shoes that have dropped, along with some other things here and there..let me know what u think ladies...







Patchwork Snake print pumps, from none other than Louboutin..no words needed...Love the peep toe...This is the perfect pump for any season. The tonal colors of the snakeskin make this shoe very neutral. Price 995..and i think they're worth every penny...if you got it like that of course....
Louboutin has done it again, Light toupe suede hightops, sliver spikes, signiture red bottom what more is there to say??




Cute little Alexander Wang booties...goes great with anything, Im loving the python print on these babies, so detailed, so fierce....








Ok, now these lanvin pumps are a little saucy... not too sure about these..almost look like a bad weave on the shoes...but if you're all about love em or hate em pumps, these are for u..
available now for 2000....apparently prints are in for this season...
New Louboutin's this season...the zipper detail makes the entire shoe (in my opinion), which makes it stand out from your normal simple black pump..oh and lets not forget the infamous red bottoms.....Get it now for 800....










I think these pumps from missoni, are pretty interesting, kinda festive...too cute with leggings or jeans or whatever really..could really make the outfit with some solid pieces... Was 600..on sale for 300..now every person loves a 50%off sale..show me someone who doesnt, and ill say chile please...lol

1 comment:

Shelly said...

Child plz! lmao..great post..i love em all...

Videos Of The Week :

Juicy J- Bandz Make Her Dance


Nas Bye Bye Baby

NaS | "Bye Baby" (Visualized by Aristotle) from By Any Means T.V. on Vimeo.




Mac Miller - Clarity (Official Music Video)


Juicy J – This B*tch By My Side (Video)

BEST VIDEO LAST YEAR !!! LIL B MASHUP...

Mashup Of The YEAR!!!!: Lil B - Pretty Boy