Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Nicki Minaj Rocks Her Scary Ego For "V" Magazine's Discovery Issue

The Rise and Rise of NICKI MINAJ – The tough-talking, one-upping, bodacious, curvaceous Nicki Minaj is taking music to places cooler and more colorful than ever. And in the boys’ club of the 21st-century hip hop, she’s stolen every scene to become the genre’s Barbie-pink princess
. Secretly, though, she’s gunning for queen.

Photography by: Inez Van Lamsweerde & Vinoodh Matadin

Styling by: George Cortina; Text by: Knox Robinson

“Everything I do has been approved by me personally. My team is mostly made up of guys, but none of them would ever think about telling me what to wear or what to do with my hair. They know that ultimately I’m gonna do what I’m gonna do.” –Nicki Minaj








No comments:

Videos Of The Week :

Juicy J- Bandz Make Her Dance


Nas Bye Bye Baby

NaS | "Bye Baby" (Visualized by Aristotle) from By Any Means T.V. on Vimeo.




Mac Miller - Clarity (Official Music Video)


Juicy J – This B*tch By My Side (Video)

BEST VIDEO LAST YEAR !!! LIL B MASHUP...

Mashup Of The YEAR!!!!: Lil B - Pretty Boy