Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Love & Hate

Love & Hate” by Nifer Fahrion of NifNaks, three full scale weapons rendered in wool felt: a fragmentation grenade, brass knuckles, and a Glock handgun, Each piece was painstakingly hand made from Merino wool, with no foam or wire structures underneath.
"I spent hours upon hours stabbing the wool, watching as it compacted and distorted. Then I added more wool, continuing to stab and watch it form in unpredictable ways, and continued again… With such an intense focus with the intention of recreating these weapons realistically, I became intimately familiar with the objects. I was fully present in the experience of observing the subject of my gaze. Thus, these sculptures become only the documentation of my mindful meditation on them. "



No comments:

Videos Of The Week :

Juicy J- Bandz Make Her Dance


Nas Bye Bye Baby

NaS | "Bye Baby" (Visualized by Aristotle) from By Any Means T.V. on Vimeo.




Mac Miller - Clarity (Official Music Video)


Juicy J – This B*tch By My Side (Video)

BEST VIDEO LAST YEAR !!! LIL B MASHUP...

Mashup Of The YEAR!!!!: Lil B - Pretty Boy