Thursday, October 27, 2011

The Zim Cartel Living Interview w/ DMVFlow.com

Mixtape Drops November 1st!!!
CarteL Living's own " The Zim "

I just need yall support on this one and I can take you all with me. Loyalty is everything. You fuck with me then I fux with you. This mixtape has been a long time coming. I put so much into the project just to show people I can really do it. On my own. No yes men. No one funding my project. No one helping me with shit. No exec producer. Just me some talent and some cash. Thank you to everyone who worked with me on this and I promise to deliver. - The Zim

No comments:

Videos Of The Week :

Juicy J- Bandz Make Her Dance


Nas Bye Bye Baby

NaS | "Bye Baby" (Visualized by Aristotle) from By Any Means T.V. on Vimeo.




Mac Miller - Clarity (Official Music Video)


Juicy J – This B*tch By My Side (Video)

BEST VIDEO LAST YEAR !!! LIL B MASHUP...

Mashup Of The YEAR!!!!: Lil B - Pretty Boy