Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Nicki Minaj Covers VIBE

Fresh off the controversial performance at the Grammys and releasing her new single, Nicki Minaj graces the cover of VIBE, crowning herself the queen bitch of this music ish. The February/March 2012 issue hits newsstands next week. VIBE: You’ve said before that you didn’t really have fun recording Pink Friday. Nicki Minaj: I felt like I had something to prove to everyone who said a female rapper could not make an album unless she was talking about her pussy. And so I went above and beyond to prove that I could not talk about sex and not talk about my genitalia and still have a successful album. And I proved that. And now my time for proving things to my critics is over. I don’t really need to prove anything to anyone else anymore.

No comments:

Videos Of The Week :

Juicy J- Bandz Make Her Dance


Nas Bye Bye Baby

NaS | "Bye Baby" (Visualized by Aristotle) from By Any Means T.V. on Vimeo.




Mac Miller - Clarity (Official Music Video)


Juicy J – This B*tch By My Side (Video)

BEST VIDEO LAST YEAR !!! LIL B MASHUP...

Mashup Of The YEAR!!!!: Lil B - Pretty Boy