Friday, October 24, 2008

Got Beef?


“It’s a blessing and an honor to be able to win this BET award and I hope this shows people that you can definitely turn a negative situation into a positive one if you keep God first and stay focused.”
OK…???I know this sounds positive and all, but L-O also ended his lil speech by shouting “Wassup T.I.P. ~ BANK-HEAD!” ... They say the Beef is over but I’m still not sure if your man was calling T.I.P. out or not.




By the way, your man L-O could've gave a shout out to Gucci Mane, seeing how he's on every one of Gucci's cds and dvd's......

No comments:

Videos Of The Week :

Juicy J- Bandz Make Her Dance


Nas Bye Bye Baby

NaS | "Bye Baby" (Visualized by Aristotle) from By Any Means T.V. on Vimeo.




Mac Miller - Clarity (Official Music Video)


Juicy J – This B*tch By My Side (Video)

BEST VIDEO LAST YEAR !!! LIL B MASHUP...

Mashup Of The YEAR!!!!: Lil B - Pretty Boy