Tuesday, October 28, 2008

"New Vera Wang Bags"- Definetely A must HAVE!!!

New Vera Wang Bags!!!!! OMG! Vera Wang has a new Spring 2009 Collection. I'm not sure if you are as excited as I am, but I absolutely love these..What more can a girl ask for? One of my favorite designers is now venturing to bags! How awesome is that? As all things Vera does, she does in her own time and in her own distinct style.

Vera has chosen the traditional lady-like frame bags that are glammed up in satin and beads and trimmed in punk rock ball and chains. These bags will transcend age and style, all designed by Vera and produced by Janis Savitt. There are leather, satin and hand painted silk versions of the oversized frame bags; all of which will work in my wardrobe. Can't wait for these babies to hit the stores!

No comments:

Videos Of The Week :

Juicy J- Bandz Make Her Dance


Nas Bye Bye Baby

NaS | "Bye Baby" (Visualized by Aristotle) from By Any Means T.V. on Vimeo.




Mac Miller - Clarity (Official Music Video)


Juicy J – This B*tch By My Side (Video)

BEST VIDEO LAST YEAR !!! LIL B MASHUP...

Mashup Of The YEAR!!!!: Lil B - Pretty Boy