Saturday, April 18, 2009

Flo-Rida On & On....Video World Premeire! LMAO

Dont get me wrong..im never a hata...I dislike Flo-Rida's music...but this song is so catchy to me and I really love the video. I also love the beat so much and for once his flow was not so annoying to me...I dont know maybe cause I just was wit some of my family and Im feeling mushy but no homo the video touched me. I just feel like with so much going wrong in the world...you talk to everyone they just be like "Im maintaining and etc..." Point blank the world just keeps moving On & On....09 almost half way over and Im still tryna move on and on but shit aint happening fast enough for me...so (on some Fake DJ voice..) This one is for anyone still hustlin out here and just movin on and not pouting about "L's" this one is for you...We gonna Win. I promise...CARTEL LIVING. IF U FOLLOW US NOW U WILL ALL COME WITH US TO THE TOP... I PROMISE

No comments:

Videos Of The Week :

Juicy J- Bandz Make Her Dance


Nas Bye Bye Baby

NaS | "Bye Baby" (Visualized by Aristotle) from By Any Means T.V. on Vimeo.




Mac Miller - Clarity (Official Music Video)


Juicy J – This B*tch By My Side (Video)

BEST VIDEO LAST YEAR !!! LIL B MASHUP...

Mashup Of The YEAR!!!!: Lil B - Pretty Boy