Sunday, April 19, 2009

New Andy Milonakis - Let Me Twitter Dat [VIDEO]

This Guy is a complete idiot...between him and Tom Green I dont know who is dumber....I hate Twitter by the way...so overrated I think not only is it gay that you want to follow someones every move but it makes you a borderline stalker.but Andy Lets us know all about it!




Tweet Tweet Bi*ch Tweet Tweet!!!

Oh yeah just because I dont like twitter doesnt mean I dont have one... i never tweet but hey follow me
www.twitter.com/cartelliving

No comments:

Videos Of The Week :

Juicy J- Bandz Make Her Dance


Nas Bye Bye Baby

NaS | "Bye Baby" (Visualized by Aristotle) from By Any Means T.V. on Vimeo.




Mac Miller - Clarity (Official Music Video)


Juicy J – This B*tch By My Side (Video)

BEST VIDEO LAST YEAR !!! LIL B MASHUP...

Mashup Of The YEAR!!!!: Lil B - Pretty Boy