Wednesday, April 14, 2010

PIC OF THE DAY



Wash N Wings in Jackson, TN. I just don’t know how cool I am with the Idea of doin’ my laundry on one side and throwin’ wings back on the other but I heard they doin’ it big. I can’t hate on that.
Drunk sex in the car LMAO, they must have been ON one last night. How drunk you gotta be to fall asleep butt ass nekked in the front seat of a car in plain view. That ain’t even the messed up part. The messed up part is that they slept hard enough, long enough to attract a huge crowd. Look at the reflections in the glass!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wild as shit..lmao

Shelly said...

This is just nasty

Videos Of The Week :

Juicy J- Bandz Make Her Dance


Nas Bye Bye Baby

NaS | "Bye Baby" (Visualized by Aristotle) from By Any Means T.V. on Vimeo.




Mac Miller - Clarity (Official Music Video)


Juicy J – This B*tch By My Side (Video)

BEST VIDEO LAST YEAR !!! LIL B MASHUP...

Mashup Of The YEAR!!!!: Lil B - Pretty Boy