Thursday, April 15, 2010

Throwback Song of the Day...ONE OF THE GREATEST RAP DUO'S OF ALL TIME : KANE & ABEL (NO LIMIT SOLDIERS)


I used to listen to this everyday on my way school. This is the shit right before the "Am I My Brothers Keeper" Classic album (Top 10 Albums of All Time)
We show you on here what the other blogs dont know about or are just too scared to show you...

BONUS : Kane & Able feat.Master P-Greens,Cornbread, & Cabbage


TELL ME THIS AINT HOT OR THIS SHIT AINT RAW...AND TELL ME NO LIMIT WASNT THE SHIT AND I WILL NEVER BLOG AGAIN!!! (Only people that actually listened to real music in the 90's and early 2000's)

No comments:

Videos Of The Week :

Juicy J- Bandz Make Her Dance


Nas Bye Bye Baby

NaS | "Bye Baby" (Visualized by Aristotle) from By Any Means T.V. on Vimeo.




Mac Miller - Clarity (Official Music Video)


Juicy J – This B*tch By My Side (Video)

BEST VIDEO LAST YEAR !!! LIL B MASHUP...

Mashup Of The YEAR!!!!: Lil B - Pretty Boy