Thursday, May 20, 2010

MAX B Max B-the Final Wave!! MAX B Greatest Hits!!!

I ran across this today. Great collection of Max's hits before he went in. I like it and if you missed him in his prime this mixtape is a great reference point for you to start with.


Brought me to almost tears just now..Damn some of the best ever never will ever get their fair shot in life and the masses. Why they Take Maxxy aaway Baby? Thats not Wavy at all...I MIGHT JUST GO GET ME SOME GRAND CRU tonight!!! Lmao...FREE MAX B!!!!

No comments:

Videos Of The Week :

Juicy J- Bandz Make Her Dance


Nas Bye Bye Baby

NaS | "Bye Baby" (Visualized by Aristotle) from By Any Means T.V. on Vimeo.




Mac Miller - Clarity (Official Music Video)


Juicy J – This B*tch By My Side (Video)

BEST VIDEO LAST YEAR !!! LIL B MASHUP...

Mashup Of The YEAR!!!!: Lil B - Pretty Boy