Thursday, January 29, 2009

Christian Lacroix Spring 2009 Insane Earrings

Judging from Chris’s Spring 2009 collection, the dude not only has hope but balls the size of Jupiter. If the ship goes down, he’s gonna be the last one standing on the very tippy top of the mast singing his lungs out..lmao.. I mean these are nice to look@, I honestly don't think I would wear them, not really my aura..Notice I didn't say swag, cause its for lames...But some may agree with me, some don't...Ladies what do you think? Comment and let me know..
Via:style

Videos Of The Week :

Juicy J- Bandz Make Her Dance


Nas Bye Bye Baby

NaS | "Bye Baby" (Visualized by Aristotle) from By Any Means T.V. on Vimeo.




Mac Miller - Clarity (Official Music Video)


Juicy J – This B*tch By My Side (Video)

BEST VIDEO LAST YEAR !!! LIL B MASHUP...

Mashup Of The YEAR!!!!: Lil B - Pretty Boy