Wednesday, January 28, 2009

HEATING UP!!! SUPERBOWL SUNDAY IS ON THE WAY!!! CARDS VS STEELERS


Well Everyone wants to know how in the hell did the Cardinals make it here? I'm not really to sure..Not like they had the best regular season I have ever seen. I will say this run in the playoffs is Phenomenal and I don't remember a team being this hot before...Everyone keeps asking me my predictions...not sure yet. I will give my predictions on Sunday Morning and then I will guarantee Victory for someone..I cant lie since I love the Bengals so much (I know they suck...but thats my squad) I really don't want the Steelers to win. I am very worried about the Cardinals Defense. I don't care how great they played this post-season. But I will give you updates everyday....
Because Everyone is on Fitzgerald's Co*k lets just find out exactly who he is...





Right now im leaning....Cards...we will see..

No comments:

Videos Of The Week :

Juicy J- Bandz Make Her Dance


Nas Bye Bye Baby

NaS | "Bye Baby" (Visualized by Aristotle) from By Any Means T.V. on Vimeo.




Mac Miller - Clarity (Official Music Video)


Juicy J – This B*tch By My Side (Video)

BEST VIDEO LAST YEAR !!! LIL B MASHUP...

Mashup Of The YEAR!!!!: Lil B - Pretty Boy