Thursday, January 29, 2009

Termanology - Tight Pants Are For Girls Song!!!

THANK YOU TERMENOLOGY FOR LETTING THESE IDIOTS KNOW THAT! Im from D.C..we like our jeans fitted just right with a little sag...good quality and salvage denim...(although some I see now where these extra tight jeans...not cool at all..sorry if offended) Anyway...the song is decent but I just have to shed light to the situation...

Article Via:Two Dope Boyz Term directs his latest track towards the tight pants wearing folk in hip hop....However I will say I really dont worry about another mans preference that much but just me personally Im not into the skinny jeans...I love women with them...I will stop at that..

CLICK HERE FOR FREE LISTEN AND DOWLOAD

No comments:

Videos Of The Week :

Juicy J- Bandz Make Her Dance


Nas Bye Bye Baby

NaS | "Bye Baby" (Visualized by Aristotle) from By Any Means T.V. on Vimeo.




Mac Miller - Clarity (Official Music Video)


Juicy J – This B*tch By My Side (Video)

BEST VIDEO LAST YEAR !!! LIL B MASHUP...

Mashup Of The YEAR!!!!: Lil B - Pretty Boy