Monday, November 3, 2008

Ostrich and Croc ... Look for Spring 2009


As you can see, Spring 2009 will be the season of Ostrich and Crocodile... -- Bottega Veneta Noce Ostrich trimmed in crocodile is a tear inducing work of perfection... I am seriously in lust! Less is really more when it comes to Bottega! No fancy hardware or frills, just clean lines and the best quality skin an animal can offer. (Animal activists will crucify me for saying that) $5700 available at Bottega Veneta boutiques.



What could be more fabulous than an ostrich AND crocodile classic tote? New 2009 line from Adriana Castro. The shape of this tote is just slightly different to make a statement but it is still classic and simple to let the skin shine above all else. Again, the combination of the two exotic skins is pure genius. The bag is priced incredibly well, only $2600. It comes in Cognac, Black, Ivory, Red and Brown but you can special order it in any of their available colors, available @ Adriana Castro online.


Marc Jacobs goes back to the classic Stam bag and updates it in luscious pink and purple ostrich. You all know I am a sucker for pink, and ostrich-- although I haven't been completely sold...The new pleated front detail is funky and interesting. The only annoying thing is the price. For $200 more I can have the Bottega Noce ostrich with crocodile trim. And who in their right minds would choose MJ over Bottega? I will have to admire this piece of arm candy from afar. Marc Jacobs Stam ostrich tote $5,500 at Net-a-porter.com, can also be found @ Neiman Marcus.We can't wait to see what you come up with next, Spring 2009 bags are looking good!

Okay, now this is for all of you ladies who like to follow trends no matter how hideous they may appear. I literally almost gagged when I saw this bag. The wart like bumps on the Versace Venus stamped ostrich bag is so frightening that it gave me the goosebumps and I had to stop looking at it. From what I recall, the patent tote is in varying shades of purple and stamped with giant bumps to resemble ostrich skin. This was also posted next to the bag-- Please note: Bag exterior color is listed as purple but has a green hue under certain lights. Gee, if they were trying to convince me to buy, this certainly sealed the deal. I've always wanted a bag that pretended to be purple but is really moldy green and covered with warts. Versace Venus Ostrich-Stamped Patent Bag $2,880 at eLuxury.com

No comments:

Videos Of The Week :

Juicy J- Bandz Make Her Dance


Nas Bye Bye Baby

NaS | "Bye Baby" (Visualized by Aristotle) from By Any Means T.V. on Vimeo.




Mac Miller - Clarity (Official Music Video)


Juicy J – This B*tch By My Side (Video)

BEST VIDEO LAST YEAR !!! LIL B MASHUP...

Mashup Of The YEAR!!!!: Lil B - Pretty Boy