Monday, December 22, 2008

Khloe Kardashian's Causing Lots of Contreversy...Good or Bad Cause?

Khloe Kardashian's naked body helps support PETA's anti-fur cause in the "I'd Rather Go Naked Than Wear Fur" campaign? Click 2 enlarge!"Hey dolls! I recently teamed up with PETA to do a holiday billboard campaign boycotting fur. The billboard is titled, 'Fur? I'd Rather Go Naked,' which I think is pretty fitting considering that I'm not exactly wearing much in the ad. LOL. My family and I will be unveiling the billboard Wednesday, December 10, at noon at the corners of Melrose and N. Harper Avenues and I wanted to invite all of you who live in the Los Angeles area to attend! Your support would mean so much to me!!!"
What do you think? Does she really care about fur? Does she just want the publicity? Is she tired of living in Kim's shadow?

No comments:

Videos Of The Week :

Juicy J- Bandz Make Her Dance


Nas Bye Bye Baby

NaS | "Bye Baby" (Visualized by Aristotle) from By Any Means T.V. on Vimeo.




Mac Miller - Clarity (Official Music Video)


Juicy J – This B*tch By My Side (Video)

BEST VIDEO LAST YEAR !!! LIL B MASHUP...

Mashup Of The YEAR!!!!: Lil B - Pretty Boy