Thursday, December 18, 2008

Kid Cudi New Chain...He's Excited...



Well Recently I was on Kid Cudi's Myspace Page and noticed a new chain and etc...thought his fans might appreciate it. Also Since we Are on 10 Deep today...I thought I might include a download to the Classic Kid Name Cudi Mixtape...If you dont have already you must be on the moon yourself along with Cudi...(I promise that will make much more sense once you get the CD) One of the best Artist to look for in 09 ! Cartel Stamp!







Anyone know what Type of Cannon Camera That is ?

<--------------Click for Download

www.myspace.com/kidcudi

No comments:

Videos Of The Week :

Juicy J- Bandz Make Her Dance


Nas Bye Bye Baby

NaS | "Bye Baby" (Visualized by Aristotle) from By Any Means T.V. on Vimeo.




Mac Miller - Clarity (Official Music Video)


Juicy J – This B*tch By My Side (Video)

BEST VIDEO LAST YEAR !!! LIL B MASHUP...

Mashup Of The YEAR!!!!: Lil B - Pretty Boy