Wednesday, December 17, 2008

N.E.R.D - Sooner Or Later Video..

I saw them perform not too long ago and they hinted at this video. Pharrell asked, "How many of you all seen whats been going on on Wall Street?". Now We get N.E.R.D's interpretation of the situation...Roll the footage.


I also would like to say that the quote of the month which was posted by yours truly was taken directly from this first verse. I also would like to point out I had no idea the video would be coming out at the time I posted this. Which makes me a genius..Soon everyone will see my genius. For now witness history on Cartel Living...F*ck Khaled. We the Best!

No comments:

Videos Of The Week :

Juicy J- Bandz Make Her Dance


Nas Bye Bye Baby

NaS | "Bye Baby" (Visualized by Aristotle) from By Any Means T.V. on Vimeo.




Mac Miller - Clarity (Official Music Video)


Juicy J – This B*tch By My Side (Video)

BEST VIDEO LAST YEAR !!! LIL B MASHUP...

Mashup Of The YEAR!!!!: Lil B - Pretty Boy