Saturday, December 13, 2008

Supra Supra Supra...Just Cant Get Enough of them...



Just wanted to showcase another color way that I'm not sure I have seen available in a store before. I'm probably wrong but I will leave that up to the internet "Know-it-Alls"..Hot shoes..

Features:
  • Vulcanized gum rubber outsole
  • Extra heel protection molded into comfortable high memory polyurethane insole
  • Full length midsole with SupraFoam providing entire foot impact resistance, optimal shoe flex and board feel
  • Internal neoprene toe cap and vamp for toe protection
  • Elastic tongue straps and thin padding with ankle support
  • BK mesh sock liner
  • Wax laces
  • Stash pocket
Local Store Where close by where I go to school has them on their website for a little over a "Buck" right now if interested in purchase:
http://store.verticalurge.com/

No comments:

Videos Of The Week :

Juicy J- Bandz Make Her Dance


Nas Bye Bye Baby

NaS | "Bye Baby" (Visualized by Aristotle) from By Any Means T.V. on Vimeo.




Mac Miller - Clarity (Official Music Video)


Juicy J – This B*tch By My Side (Video)

BEST VIDEO LAST YEAR !!! LIL B MASHUP...

Mashup Of The YEAR!!!!: Lil B - Pretty Boy