Thursday, May 21, 2009

COLD WAR KIDS "I'VE SEEN ENOUGH" (INTERACTIVE VIDEO)!!! SICKEST POST OF THE DAY!!!!

This is by far the coolest thing I have seen today. You have to go to the video and you can silence out the vocals or keyboards or dums or whatever....and let just certain portions of the song play and the drummer is sick and so is the keyboard..I silence out the vocals mainly myself but its all your choice and this is the most innovative video I have seen for rock in a long time...this really could be ground breaking and change videos. I know so many people that only like certain elements of a band.I think everyone should appreciate this...Never seen this before in a music video...on other stuff but not like this...click picture to take you to interactive video...
vIA mtvVIA YE'

1 comment:

Vince said...

dope ass video, this is the first time i've heard the cold war kids,...nice

Videos Of The Week :

Juicy J- Bandz Make Her Dance


Nas Bye Bye Baby

NaS | "Bye Baby" (Visualized by Aristotle) from By Any Means T.V. on Vimeo.




Mac Miller - Clarity (Official Music Video)


Juicy J – This B*tch By My Side (Video)

BEST VIDEO LAST YEAR !!! LIL B MASHUP...

Mashup Of The YEAR!!!!: Lil B - Pretty Boy