Sunday, May 24, 2009

New Damier Graphite Additions!


Much less romantic and luxurious but definitely most practical of the 3 here is the Louis Vuitton Damier Graphite Pilot Case

Louis Vuitton Damier Graphite Steamer Bag45 It is tall and narrow, can't be toted on the shoulder nor does it have a shoulder strap. First created to be hung on a knob and hold clean/dirty laundry, the SGD5400 stunner has no place in my collection. But I still want it

Louis Vuitton Damier Graphite Toilet Pouch, which comes in at SGD840. Measuring 25 cm across, it's big enough for all my essentials when I travel, and being lined in black canvas on the inside also means I won't get too paranoid about slight stains or spills..


All Via LV

No comments:

Videos Of The Week :

Juicy J- Bandz Make Her Dance


Nas Bye Bye Baby

NaS | "Bye Baby" (Visualized by Aristotle) from By Any Means T.V. on Vimeo.




Mac Miller - Clarity (Official Music Video)


Juicy J – This B*tch By My Side (Video)

BEST VIDEO LAST YEAR !!! LIL B MASHUP...

Mashup Of The YEAR!!!!: Lil B - Pretty Boy