Friday, May 29, 2009

Official video for New Boyz - You're A Jerk ...HUGE ON THE WEST RIGHT NOW!!!/ Bonus *** Zim Quotable

My people on the West keep tellin me bout this Jerk movement...reminds me of the Pack 3 Years ago...Im not sure is this big in San Diego or the Bay...or where exactly? Someone on the West let me know...heres the video...

Love Da Beat but...
"Sorry Champ Im sumthin like a lava lamp and so is my team... we fresh ova here but we dont do no skinny jeans....I like my PRPS Turned Up Jai Crisp.. and enough room for the Radiator in case I gotta grip...This leads to more room for some more bands....enough blood to circulate to touch all our Cartel Fans Hands...& especially enough room for my di*k to chill in my Cartel Stance....-The Zim

1 comment:

Vince said...

Jerkin shit's big here in L.A., but I know they do it in North Cali too...nice video

Videos Of The Week :

Juicy J- Bandz Make Her Dance


Nas Bye Bye Baby

NaS | "Bye Baby" (Visualized by Aristotle) from By Any Means T.V. on Vimeo.




Mac Miller - Clarity (Official Music Video)


Juicy J – This B*tch By My Side (Video)

BEST VIDEO LAST YEAR !!! LIL B MASHUP...

Mashup Of The YEAR!!!!: Lil B - Pretty Boy