Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Sorry Chim...I had to Post...I know You Hate Jeezy but this "Trappin aint Dead" Mixtape Jai Go off..Still Not Fuc*kin With Gucci Man La Flare...Sorry.


If you want to download click here or just go to datpiff.
Sidenote: I heard Drake say he may do a tour with Wayne, Jay-Z, & Jeezy...Why not add Gucci Man to the tour...I know thats not the same exact audience but neither is a Jeezy fan vs Drake Fan? Why not get the hottest artist in the hood right now (especially midwest just period) and make it the biggest tour of highest paid artist right now in stead of the old trapper of the year? Just a thought..I know I rep Gucci so much on here but its because the blogs that show the ocntent we do with high fashion will never show Gucci Mane so I figure why not try and convert the same people who would never hear Gucci Mane who like high fashion, ....be able to see him in the same light as major artist on the national level. So sorry if it sounds like we on his shaft all the time (No homo)..I just gotta rep because if we dont who will?

No comments:

Videos Of The Week :

Juicy J- Bandz Make Her Dance


Nas Bye Bye Baby

NaS | "Bye Baby" (Visualized by Aristotle) from By Any Means T.V. on Vimeo.




Mac Miller - Clarity (Official Music Video)


Juicy J – This B*tch By My Side (Video)

BEST VIDEO LAST YEAR !!! LIL B MASHUP...

Mashup Of The YEAR!!!!: Lil B - Pretty Boy