Wednesday, October 13, 2010

B.E.T CYPHERS FROM THE AWARDS LAST NIGHT!!!

Hands down G.O.O.D music had the best cipher..not even close. So they get posted first...I must say I was disappointed in Tyga and Wiz (2 of my favorites right now)
My Top 5 go like this :

Pusha T
Big Sean
Reek Da Villian
Royce 5"9 Tied with Yelawolf
Kanye

So as you can see I am not bias. I hate 5"9 but his shit went in. Reek da Villian went in as well. I mention these two because you will never see a Cartel post on these niggas probably ever so why not show them love right now right?

Who is your Top 5? LET US KNOW!!!


2111221324
Uploaded by yardie4lifever2. - See video of the biggest web video personalities.


211122232
Uploaded by yardie4lifever2. - See video of the biggest web video personalities.



2111223546
Uploaded by yardie4lifever2. - Explore international webcam videos.


2111225717
Uploaded by yardie4lifever2. - More video blogs and vloggers.


2111221218
Uploaded by yardie4lifever2. - See video of the biggest web video personalities.

2 comments:

shady 45 said...

My Top 5 Would be Micky Facts, G.O.O.D Music and Wiz!!!

Anonymous said...

Kanye had the best hands down!!!
& Diggy!! lol

Videos Of The Week :

Juicy J- Bandz Make Her Dance


Nas Bye Bye Baby

NaS | "Bye Baby" (Visualized by Aristotle) from By Any Means T.V. on Vimeo.




Mac Miller - Clarity (Official Music Video)


Juicy J – This B*tch By My Side (Video)

BEST VIDEO LAST YEAR !!! LIL B MASHUP...

Mashup Of The YEAR!!!!: Lil B - Pretty Boy