Friday, October 22, 2010

Umm crazy Thigh Highs...







As many of you ladies may know...Thigh high is jai the latest craze going on....I mean but its hard to find a good pair for a reasonable price...These marc jacob boots dont let u down..they're not for everyone I must say, but I kinda like em, they give you an "Im a Martian" feel, if you know what I mean, something crazy, def will get you some looks, whether they are good or bad is totally up to you, and how you carry it...Were 2000, on sale for 700...ladies...

No comments:

Videos Of The Week :

Juicy J- Bandz Make Her Dance


Nas Bye Bye Baby

NaS | "Bye Baby" (Visualized by Aristotle) from By Any Means T.V. on Vimeo.




Mac Miller - Clarity (Official Music Video)


Juicy J – This B*tch By My Side (Video)

BEST VIDEO LAST YEAR !!! LIL B MASHUP...

Mashup Of The YEAR!!!!: Lil B - Pretty Boy