Friday, October 22, 2010

OMG These Louboutin's are FIERCE!!!


OMG, Louboutin has done it again...these booties have everything I want in a shoe...Spikes + Leopard print, I mean what more can a girl ask for....Im at a loss for words...Hmm maybe an early b-day or xmas gift? Hope my bf is reading this, I REALLY WANT THESE SHOES !!! OMG! At the moment they are sold out, (Iknow right), but they do have the same style booties in leopard soley without the spikes available at Saks, I saw them this past weekend.....

No comments:

Videos Of The Week :

Juicy J- Bandz Make Her Dance


Nas Bye Bye Baby

NaS | "Bye Baby" (Visualized by Aristotle) from By Any Means T.V. on Vimeo.




Mac Miller - Clarity (Official Music Video)


Juicy J – This B*tch By My Side (Video)

BEST VIDEO LAST YEAR !!! LIL B MASHUP...

Mashup Of The YEAR!!!!: Lil B - Pretty Boy