Wednesday, October 20, 2010

MTV's Hottest MC In The Game 2010 #8: Waka Flocka Flame

I will only post the artist I believe should be on the list...so sorry If I missed #10 or 9 in this list. Frankly Im sick of these list..Who are these cock suckers who make this shit? You may be saying, " Hey , Zim fuck Waka Flocka" that's cool but I just respect the hustle and he actually gets support from ignorant people like me. Well I cant say ignorant because I just love great music all around so maybe just more so people that have an open mind. Don't like everything he makes but he represents a new movement with a whole group of people that you have to take an account for...#10 and #9 make extremely gay music from this list for the most part. Sorry this is only my opinion and half of you all just look at the pictures anyway and never really read shit so oh well.

311819
Uploaded by yardie4lifever2. - Discover more webcam videos and video blogs.

No comments:

Videos Of The Week :

Juicy J- Bandz Make Her Dance


Nas Bye Bye Baby

NaS | "Bye Baby" (Visualized by Aristotle) from By Any Means T.V. on Vimeo.




Mac Miller - Clarity (Official Music Video)


Juicy J – This B*tch By My Side (Video)

BEST VIDEO LAST YEAR !!! LIL B MASHUP...

Mashup Of The YEAR!!!!: Lil B - Pretty Boy